Beetroot HalwaSeptember 7, 2017
Makhana – Putana LadduSeptember 11, 2017
Chinese bhel is an Indian fast food originated from Northeast India. Basically as a variation of chop suey, it is widely popular in Mumbai.
When street food merges with the oriental culture, you get fried noodles tossed with colourful vegetables with generous amount of sauces.
This crunchy dish is a hit for any party.
It gives you the nutrients of vegetables with the crunch of fried noodles along with the fusion of tastes of various sauces.
Serve it immediately when made as it gets soggy soon.
Serves – 4
- Fried noodles – 100gms
- French beans – ¼ cup, slant chopped
- Carrot – ½, slant chopped
- Cabbage – ½ cup, chopped
- Capsicum – 1, slant chopped
- Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Tomato Ketchup – 4 tablespoons
- Red chilli sauce – ½ teaspoon
- Green chilli sauce – ½ teaspoon
- Soya sauce – ¼ teaspoon
- Vinegar – ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Ajinomoto – a pinch (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté French beans, carrot, cabbage and capsicum. Add ajinomoto. Cook till done. Let it cool completely
- It a large bowl mix all the veggies with all the sauces.
- Then add fried noodles, salt, pepper and onions.
- Serve immediately.