Fried Rice with Hot Garlic SauceSeptember 13, 2017
DhansakSeptember 20, 2017
A super quick and yummy tea-time snack. A unique bhel which combines indian vegetables and mexican nachos.
When some sudden guests pay you a visit or your kids demand something quick, this fusion dish comes to your rescue.
Do try out this colourful, appealing and absolutely yummy blend of mexicanand indian cuisine.
- Nacho Chips – 2 cups, roughly broken
- Onion – 1, slant chopped
- Purple cabbage – 2 cups, shredded
- Yellow capsicum – ½, slant chopped
- Red capsicum – ½, slant chopped
- Green capsicum, ½, slant chopped
- Garlic paste – ½ teaspoon
- Thousand island dressing – 1 cup – Buy it here
- Mayonnaise – ¼ cup – Buy it here
- Butter – 1 teaspoon
- Heat butter in a broad pan and sauté garlic paste and onion till it changes colour.
- Then add all the 3 coloured capsicums. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage. Cook well while stirring occasionally.
- Cook till all the vegetables are done yet crisp. Remove from fire and let it cool
- In a mixing bowl, add the cooked vegetables, broken nacho chips, thousand island dressing and mayonnaise. Mix very well.
- Serve immediately.
- You can adjust the amount of sauces according to the crispness you desire.
- Make 1 serving at a time to enjoy the crunchiness of the dish.
- Along with the above vegetables, you can even add boiled sween corn, pineapple and jalepenos.