DhansakSeptember 20, 2017
Red Sauce PastaSeptember 23, 2017
A yummy porridge which is rich in iron and vitamin C.
Explore your baby’s taste buds with this absolutely new flavour of peas combined with paneer and milk.
It is a perfect example of “Health bhi & Taste bhi”
- Semolina (Rava) – 1.5 tablespoons
- Peas – 1 tablespoon
- Cottage cheese (Paneer) – 1 tablespoon, crumbled
- Milk – ½ cup
- Salt – a pinch (optional)
- Boil peas and mash them well.
- In a small deep pan, roast semolina till it gives a good aroma.
- Add peas, paneer, milk and salt. Stir continuously.
- Cook well till you get the desired consistency.
- Check with your paediatrician before giving dairy products to your baby.
- For kids, I prefer homemade paneer.
- I find cooking baby food comfortable in a small deep hard anodised pan. Buy it here