RasamSeptember 25, 2017
Magic PopsSeptember 26, 2017
An easy to make, baked snack with the nutrition of tofu blended with few simple ingredients.
An excellent snacking choice which is filled with health and taste benefits. Definately a tiffin-box treat for your kids and adults will also equally drool for it.
- Tofu – 150gms, grated
- Capsicum – 1 small, finely chopped
- Garlic – 3 cloves, finely chopped
- Red kidney beans (Rajma) – 1 cup, soaked overnight, boiled and mashed
- Coriander – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Grounded pepper powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Mixed herbs – 1 teaspoon – Buy it here
- Pizza mix – ½ teaspoon – Buy it here
- Green chilli paste – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix the above ingredients well to form a smooth dough.
- Form the dough into patties.
- Pre-heat the oven place the patties on a greased oven tray.
- Bake it at 200 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with mint chutney and tomato ketchup.