Dal Fry with Jeera RiceSeptember 26, 2017
BiryaniSeptember 28, 2017
An appealing bright green colour porridge which makes meal time fun.
Do try out this tasty and wholesome porridge which has iron of spinach and calcium of paneer which ensures the healthy growth of your baby’s bones.
- Semolina (Rava) – 1 tablespoon
- Spinach leaves – 1 handful
- Paneer – 1.5 tablespoon, crumbled
- Milk – ½ cup
- Salt – a pinch (optional)
- Boil the spinach leaves and let it cool. Blend to a fine paste.
- In a small deep pan, roast semolina till it gives a good aroma.
- Add paneer, milk and salt. Stir continuously.
- Cook well till you get the desired consistency.
- Add the spinach paste to the above. Mix well.
- Check with your paediatrician before giving dairy products to your baby.
- For kids, I prefer homemade paneer.
- I find cooking baby food comfortable in a small deep hard anodised pan – Buy it here