Ridged Gourd SaladSeptember 28, 2017
Honest Confessions of a First Time MomSeptember 29, 2017
Do try out this no-fuss simple recipe of pizza sauce which gives you an indianized version of pizza, topped with vegetables.
- Garlic – 6 cloves, grated
- Green chillies – 6, finely chopped
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Ajwain – 1 pinch
- Tomato Ketchup – 4 tablespoons
- Cabbage – ½, chopped
- Capsicum – 3, finely chopped
- Onion – 3, finely chopped
- Pizza Mix – to sprinkle – Buy it here
- Pizza base – 6
- Cheese cubes – 8 to 9
- Heat butter in a small pan and sauté garlic and green chillies.
- Add ajwain and remove from fire. Let it cool.
- Blend it in a blender. Mix it with tomato ketchup and the sauce is ready.
- On a pizza base, spread 1 tablespoon of the sauce and top it with cabbage, capsicum and onions.
- Top it with grated cheese and sprinkle some mixed herbs.
- Pre heat the oven and bake it at 180 degree celcius for 15 minutes.
- Alternatively, pizza can be made in a non-stick shallow pan too. Roast the top side of the pizza base on the pan and on it repeat steps 4 and 5. Place the pizza in the pan and cook covered on low flame till cheese melts and the bottom side is cooked crisp. – Buy it here