Dear Mom & Dad, Please Love Me AlwaysOctober 8, 2017
A Dust Free Home is no longer enoughOctober 11, 2017
Idea adapted from a very versatile blog I follow – Friday Night Column
- I have tried to include fruits, vegetables, proteins, good carbohydrates and healthy fats in everyday’s menu.
- Milkshake is of a very thick consistency, which means more of fruit and less of milk.
- I prefer using ghee for cooking of baby food.
- Please check with your pediatrician before giving dairy products.
- I prefer making paneer at home for my baby.
- For the recipe of Makhana – Putana Laddu – Click here
- For the recipe of Peas and Paneer Porridge – Click here
- Any feedback is always welcome. If you need any help regarding any recipe, please feel free to reach us on our Facebook Page.