I will always be indebted to my Mother In LawOctober 18, 2017
Malai Methi PaneerOctober 23, 2017
Heard of cup noodles, mug cakes, but how about Mug Pizza? It truly defines the term FAST food as it is ready within minutes and finished even before that.
Be it birthday parties, sudden guests, tea time snack, after school hunger, this dish is a perfect match for any occasion. Do try out this authentic and absolutely yummy recipe.
- All purpose flour – 3 tablespoons
- Whole wheat flour – 3 tablespoons
- Baking soda – 3 generous pinches
- Milk – 3/4th cup
- Garlic – 3 cloves, grated
- Green chillies – 3, finely chopped
- Ajwain – a pinch
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoons
- Capsicum – 2 small, finely chopped
- Onion – 1 big, finely chopped
- Pizza Mix – to sprinkle – Buy it Here
- Cheese cubes – 2, grated
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – for greasing
- Heat butter in a small pan and sauté garlic and green chillies.
- Add ajwain and remove from fire. Let it cool.
- Blend it in a blender. Mix it with tomato ketchup and the sauce is ready.
- Grease 3 mugs with oil. Add 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour, 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour and 1 pinch of baking powder in each mug. Mix well.
- Add milk in it little by little and stir so that no lumps are formed and you a get a thick consistency of the flour mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the pizza sauce prepared above, over the flour mixture.
- Then add capsicum and onions over it. Add cheese and sprinkle pizza mix.
- Microwave it for 1 minute on high power. Serve hot.
- You can vary the toppings as per your choice.