Mug PizzaOctober 20, 2017
Snake Gourd RaitaOctober 25, 2017
A creamy Indian curry which is characterized by rich gravy made of onions, cashews, milk spices and malai. Paneer and dry fenugreek leaves leads to a unique taste and aroma. A good way to add fenugreek to your diet.
Do try out this absolute mouth watering restaurant style curry.
- Paneer (cottage cheese) – 200gms, chopped into small cubes
- Cinnamon – ½ inch stick
- Cardamom – 1
- Cloves – 4
- Cashew nuts – 2 tablespoons
- Onion – 2
- Pepper powder – ½ teaspoon
- Malai (cream) – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup + ½ cup
- Dry fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) – 4 tablespoons
- Green chilli paste – 2 teaspoons
- Ghee – 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Sugar – a pinch
- Grind together cinnamon, cloves and seeds of cardamom. Keep aside.
- Grind cashew nuts to a fine powder. Keep aside.
- Grind onions.
- Beat malai with 1 cup of milk till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee and sauté grinded onions on low flame till ghee seperates.
- Then add cinnamon-cardamom-clove powder and pepper powder. Cook for few seconds.
- Add dry fenugreek leaves and malai mixed with milk. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add paneer and cashew nuts powder. Mix well.
- Add milk to get thick consistency gravy.
- Add green chilli paste, salt and sugar.
- Serve hot with roti, paratha or naan.