Deciding Upon No-Hassle Plans For CryptocurrencyOctober 31, 2017
Baigan BhartaNovember 10, 2017
A wholesome nutritious vegetable dish which is loaded with fibre as well as iron. A comfort food for your baby which is a double hit – in taste and benefits.
- Broken Wheat (Dalia) – 2 tablespoons
- Carrot – 1 teaspoon, grated
- Spinach – 1 teaspoon, finely chopped
- Ghee – 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Salt – a pinch (optional)
- Cheese – 1 teaspoon, grated
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker and roast the dalia till it gives a nice aroma.
- Then add carrot, spinach, salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Add water till the above dalia-vegetable mixture is completely submerged.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles on high flame. Wait to open till the pressure settles.
- Mix grated cheese to the above and serve.
- You can skip cheese and serve as it is.
- You can vary the vegetables as per your choice.